Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - lagauna radio code (have) but will not enter

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 13th July 2009
Nominated 6 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,648 Times in 1,307 Posts
Originally Posted by allenpinno View Post
Dave - Its the Quality certificate that has the code on it - not hand written.

Thanks for pointing out I should not have put the code in - But please note I am not actually requesting the code - all I want is to find if anyone else has had this issue and what the resolution was.

I will dereg from the site as obviously people are more concerned with rules and regs than actually helping people.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway Dave.

Looks like I will go to a decoder.
What do you mean by the statement in bold above mate ? I dont think Noel was inferring that you shouldnt have typed in your radio code into your post.

The forum is setup to help where ever possible, but the forum rules state that we are not allowed to give out codes or link to websites that give them out. This is due to legal reasons. If the site was due to legal action it would surely have to close due to the costs involved in such action being taken.

Im sorry that we could help you on this occasion, but there is no need to de-register. Members are a good bunch and are very helpful. But sometimes some posts can come across the wrong way.
Currently in dave_mezza2006's garage:
2014 Vauxhall Astra Limited Edition 1.4 16v VVT Turbo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome