Independent Renault Forums banner

Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

357K views 984 replies 709 participants last post by  kentplums 
#1 ·
I thought it might be intresting to know what the highest mileage car is on the forum :)

i'll start it off:

Laguna

#391 ·
This does not count in my book. as the major contributor to engine wear is within the first 30 seconds of starting a cold engine.
anyone could run a car for 1 million miles and get the same results.
but do the same test starting a cold engine every day covering only 50 miles and lets see the difference.:driving:

#398 ·
My Kangaroomobiley has 12k on the clock, so I'm guessing I'm sorta out of the running for highest milage Renaul

But *somewhere* I have a truck that has clocked over and reached 200k again, so that's 1'200'000 miles on the clock!!!!! Still works too, well, last time I had it anyways LOL

#407 ·
108k!

My Clio has done 108K, though i've only done about 500 miles in it, as I only bought it 2 weeks ago.
Bought it for the winter, as I was knocked off my motorbike so need time to heal - should be back on in spring.
Drivers in Peterborough - THINK BIKE!!!!

#409 ·
I have a P reg Megane. Its a diesel, but its done 168,000 miles. A lot I know, but for the price I payed for the car, I couldnt go wrong... It also passed its MOT first time, with no faults what so ever. Hopefully I'll pass my driving test today,and can set about adding more miles to this baby! lol

#412 ·
Sorry for the p1ss poor photo,but I took this morning in our 2005 Vauxhall Movano (Renault Master in disguise) 2.5 dCi......

I had replaced the cambelt for the umpteenth time and by now I'm getting the hang of them.:d

The engine isn't original as the original unit went bang when one of the cams seized at 240k,but unbelievably the original PK6 gearbox is still going strong!.We recently had to replace the gearbox in our 53 plate Master at 140k so the Movano 'box has done amazingly well.:)

#413 ·
mileage

kangoo,1.4 rxe...wait 4 it....131000 miles...no really...
and im the third owner,still in good nick but not worth a great deal.clutch has done 55000 and near the top.had 2 cam belt changes in its life and lots of other stuff....still going and fairly cheap to run.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.