Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna Dashboard problems

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 19th July 2009
nardonik scenic
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Phone Renault

Hi I had the same problem with my 2004 Grand Scenic 1.9dci. I contacted Renault customer services who got me to take the car to my nearest dealer and completley replaced the dash panel FREE of charge I nearly fainted lol if you call Renault ask to speak to Jodie she is extremely helpful
Originally Posted by fredweb View Post
Hi all,

I am new to this, so please forgive me if I am posting these questions at the wrong location.

I am the owner of a renault laguna 1.6 expression MK2 2001 (51) plate.

Last week wilst driving the car my rev counter started to flicker and then went out. At that point turned the car ignition off and on with the hope to reset but did not work.

The next day when re-starting the vehicle it all looked fine but soon as I touched the accelerator pedal the rev wuld shoot up to 7000 revs for no apparent reasons and the mileage will not display, only showing ' OIL OK'

I was told that it could be the clock and purchased/fitted a new one from my local scrapy.

But now with new clock fitted the whole dash as gone mad, everything flickers on and off, Rev, Speedo, all dash warning lights, etc..

I am lost and need help
Currently in nardonik scenic's garage:
2004 Grand Scenic 1.9 DCI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome