Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Lags dead

Thread: Lags dead
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 13th June 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Are you talking about a renault Marque workshop or an independant workshop. If it'sa marque delaer then they have a real problem right fromt he top. People here are complaining about service times and attitudes too. When I had my Scenic originally booked in for timing belt an d a rear CV boot change the dealer supplying the parts didn't deliver anything to the mechanic because they never had the cv boot. They never thoight to call and let him know or deliver the belt etc so at least that could be done, instead they made everyone wait an extra week because the day it was booked was wasted
That said, there is a Euro car dealership on the Gold Coast who have a Renault Franchise and there manager is also a member of the Renault Club so has his finger on the pulse, he is doing all in his power to lift the brand up and get a good name associated with the marque. I for one hope he succedes because that is exactly what's needed
Currently in OzRX4's garage:
2001 Megane Scenic RX4 Privelege Verve, 2003 Clio Privelege 1.4auto, {son's car}
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome