Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Tuner list service manuel

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 26th July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by mord View Post
dont you mean Zaphod arguing between his 2 heads...
Smeagal had 2 psychotic personalitys in the same head...
I duno .who are you adressing or my significant other

even i dunno which one i am these days but i'm on a roll because i have had a set top box for an age bought from Asda which thier own brand .the remote never worked right and stoped altogether ages ago .
this never botherd me because it was in the bedroom and i used the box itself to change channel .
Since the change over i need to retune as all stations are lost .........but without a remote it is impossible .

So the cheeky chappy i am ......i just phoned Asda and explained ( although i never said how long ago ) and spoke to the duty manager who asked if i had reciept .I said i'm sorry but i havent .And she says bring it to customner services in the morning and we will sort it out for you .

Also just to make a side note for anyone who is not in the know as i am

Any thing you buy now we are in the EU electrical for certain ( but not sure what else ) comes with not a years standard warrenty BUT TWO YEARS STANDARD WARRENTY .But you have to insist about it because many people have not been updated about it in the retail bussiness .
I just last night got a call of the sky television people to say that my insurance that was included in the equipment when i bought it had ran out .She kindly went on to say that it would be four payments of 14 and a finnal payment of such and such to renew the insurance .

I said at first that i had good home insurance but she was quick to point out that this would only cover accidental damage .
It was then when i realized about the EU thing and was in my prime updating the punter on the phone .

They were quick to agree with what i said and were appologetic saying it must be a glitch in the records for them to have phoned me .

i'm wicked when i start
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome