Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna initiale starting problem

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 28th July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
laguna initiale starting problem

hi a quick update mate came up last night and put jumpers on his car then my car it was turning over but not starting i tried locking car waiting a bit then unlocking with key card but car still does not start,i can see under bonnet that fuel is in the pipes but its like it aint getting to the injectors for it to start, i was going to buy new battery but if its not starting from jumping then it might not be battery but then i could be wrong, should i try to take battery out of car and try charging it overnight or buying new one and then see what happens,although i think its something else, could it be a relay or something thats stopping fuel getting to injectors?as a message is coming up on dash as i try to start saying fuel injection??consult renault dealer,also when i bought this car a few weeks ago i was coming home and noticed this fuel injector faulty message and car slowed down but i pulled at services and put fuel in and i never got this message again till now,also fuel is in the red but it says i still got 48 miles left so it cant be low low,also i would mention car is parked half on pavement and onroad drivers side on road,could it need more fuel as fuel tank is leaning,personally i cant see it being that,any advice would be very helpfull .
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome