Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Multiple Laguna problems!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Multiple Laguna problems!

Hi there.
I have searched but cannot find a answer to my main problem and have several others so sorry if this covers old ground!
1 Climate control panel shows the heater fan speeds but the fan never works, not at any speed. Rear demist still works so i presume the panel is fine, which leads to,
2 Removed metal clips around what i think is the fan motor cover at the very bottom behind glove box and i still cannot remove it, it looks to just 'pull down' as i dont think it can be twisted but it wont budge. Didnt want to pull too hard and snap it, any ideas?
3 I read it could be the resister, is there a way to check, where is it etc?
4 Water leaks into passenger footwell and sloshes behind dash, i presume i need to clear some drain holes somewhere, any ideas where please.
5 1 touch drivers window sometimes works and sometimes only moves an inch at a time, could this be linked to,
6 Electric sunroof dial only seems to work on extreme settings, ie when closing i have to turn the dial to the other extreme and switch to 'off' as the sunroof hits the closed position.
7 Intermittent drivers door unlocking with remote, sometimes remains locked.
Guys i know its a big one but all help would be most appreciated, especially first one as this will be most expensive to have resolved at Renault i think!
Thank you for reading/replying and i am now going to search some more.
02 laguna by the way!

Cheers Paul.
Currently in block's garage:
02 laguna 1.9 dci
  5 Lastest Threads by block
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Siphon a Laguna? Cars & motoring dave_mezza2006 5 3318 4th July 2010 09:15 AM
Laguna heater fan blows on and off! Heating & cooling renofan 6 1699 18th November 2009 08:00 PM
Multiple Laguna problems! Electronics DJ666 7 1480 29th July 2009 03:51 PM
Impossible DIY job? Removing heater fan housing Electronics Mobilemick 3 1535 12th December 2008 06:59 PM
What part should i buy? Electronics block 4 1038 9th December 2008 03:17 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome