Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna initiale starting problem

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 29th July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
laguna initiale starting problem

hi back again i tried last night to jumpstart again also put more diesel in but car the same will not start,i tried swapping the 4 small black relays under bonnett in fuse box as there all the same but no joy,fuses inside car ok,it cant be imobliser as when i put keycard in the slot ignition comes on and red led in dash goes off when im turning engine,all i get is car saying fuel injection failure and diesal pre heat ,i dont know where to start or what to do,i dont want to take it to a garage as it gonna cost me to get it towed and then i dont know what needs doing, money is tight as i have just bought the car and not working at the moment,i wish i never bought this only did because my previous car was a renault scenic which was on 98 reg and had that 3 years and no engine or elecrtric problems apart from usual tyres exhaust etc.. and when once when it did not start i came here and solved the problem by taking of the tdc sensor and cleaning it then timing belt went a week after so of it went to scrappies, i know my lucks down but its sods law but can anyone suggest i do something that i can try to get it going as kids and mrs are not happy,please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome