Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2003 Laguna Warning lights

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
2003 Laguna Warning lights

Can anyone advise me if the Electronics (yellow) warning light (the one immediately above the caravan light) should come on when the card is first inserted. Mine never comes on regardless of whether the engine is hot or cold. It did come on while I was driving and went into the dealer who relaced the ERG valve. Do hope they didn't disconnect the warning light at the same time to prevent further calls from me (re turbo etc)!!!

Also can anyone say what MPG I should expect from this engine. Was around the high 40's before the ERG replaced. Now down to around 39 to 41 on mixed but mainly 70 mph motorway driving. Seems too low. Is there something the dealer didn't do when the ERG was replaced? Remap the engine perhaps? Engine/exhaust also sounds noisier now than before, infact has the sound of a Subaru boxer engine. Also and not as quick on pickup from rest and after gearchanges. Distinct hesitation if aircon switched on.

Advice welcome.
  5 Lastest Threads by auldain
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2.2 dci MPG? Engines Lagdti 3 1660 6th December 2006 10:49 AM
2003 Laguna Warning lights Cars & motoring Tranzic 6 3575 14th June 2006 05:28 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome