Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I want to buy an Espace, advice/tips/reccomendations appreciated please!

View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 1st August 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Haha, I'm glad you like it, I certainly do, I now can't believe I was seriously considering a 2004 model with double the mileage and a service missing for just 3k less, specially as this is still covered by the Renault Warranty until March next year! Now if you really wanted to see it you'd have to promise not to point out anything that might be wrong with it, I'm having a honeymoon period and woe-betide the man that makes a sharp intake of breath and says "oh dear mate, yer humgrummits worn and that floggle-toggle is outside the manufacturers recommended limits"

I couldn't believe I got a ticket to Sheffield for 28.50....that's a bargain! Now, I know I was excited about the car but a tiny part of me was a little disappointed I didn't get to take the train home...I might favour a petrol car but there is something about that high pitched diesel whine that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.....still, I don't think the 32.50 for the un-used return was wasted as I went knowing I could walk away if I wasn't happy as easily as if I were buying from just up the road!
Currently in rockingbird's garage:
2007 Espace 2.016v Techrun
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome