Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Espace Initiale V6 3.5

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 6th August 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Too right, you only live approach is to enjoy life as long as I provide for my family and keep on the right side of the law!

Two years ago, there was a gleaming brand new black Chrysler 300C Touring in the local showroom. The bonnet was opened and the cam cover read 5.7 litres...5.7!! And the knock-down price was 21k! If only I had spare cash and more ridiculously, the courage! And I nearly bought the Jeep Commander but with Merc diesel, not the hemi!

I once had an XJR - lost money big time - with a beastly 14mpg. Bought new and sold 7 years later for peanuts. Maybe I should have kept the thing. And I had at the same time a Sharan VR6. Soaring fuel prices and growing responsibilities meant cutting the cloth...You're right, big smooth engines are addictive!

By the way, you raised an important consideration - LPG is not allowed into the Eurotunnel, isn't that so? And how would it affect resale, or boot space, or performance?

Hey, if hemi makes you happy - go for it and enjoy!

Currently in kingkhong's garage:
Megane RS 175 dci Lux
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome