Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 04 Clio Water Leak Front Footwell

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 6th August 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
My Clio III (2008) leaks like a sieve. I've had it in the garage 4 times and am about to take it back for a fifth time! Started leaking into rear footwells. They replaced the plastic foil inside the door behind the door trims. It stopped for a while. Then it started leaking into both front doors from about half way down the both front pillars. My garage said they couldn't reproduce the problem when the put it in their car wash (surprise surprise) and all they did was tighten the doors a bit. Next time it rained same problem leaking down onto the doorhandles and directly onto the front speakers (nice!). Took it back to them. They replace the inner door seals which seams to have fixed the problem in the front. It rained hard again last monday and guess what? It's now leaking again in RHS rear passenger footwell. Back to the garage again next tuesday :- (. I tell you it's beginning to p1ss me off so much i'm thinking of selling the vehicle.
Currently in mikes8590's garage:
2008 Clio III 1.6i
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome