Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #63 of (permalink) Old 7th August 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I had this problem on my Scenic and due to this website I was pointed in the right direction, Thanks!!

The problem started with the clock resetting and within a few days developed to the point where the dash wouldn't switch on without a hefty 'technical tap'. Anyway I found a company on Ebay advertising they could do the repair for 120.

This was cheaper than others and required a small leap of faith of whether they were upto the job as I couldn't see any previous refurbs in their history.

The unit was sent on the Monday, I had a phonecall Wednesday and an email saying it was being sent out and it was in the car working correctly on the Thursday.

I won't advertise the company as this would only get removed but 'tronix-pixel', would be familiar words to those who search ebay .

Thank You Renault Forums and its contributors for helping me getting my Scenic fixed and suffering little from the better half!!!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome