Join Date: Sep 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
sorry about the late response, i totally forgot about getting back to you.
If i can remember i will draw a little diagram on good old paint for you?might help a little?
as for the car...It passed its MOT. no mention at all of the repair i made but there are 6 advisories.
- slight blow in flexi pipe...although i knew about this, me and donald were gonna put this right some time ago.
- offside strut bearing notchy...i knew about this too, i ended up replacing a spring and never got round to doing the bearing on the other side.
- rear screenwash doesnt work...although i take it that it was just good will of them to check this as its not testable is it? i fixed that a while ago too, the pipe had come apart in the boot.
- offside front tyre...near tread limit...well thats easy
- gearbox casing damp...presumably there is a leaking seal/gasket somewhere?
- and something else
the father in law to be?? was suprised that the car passed! i think once he can afford it he will be able to let me loose on it again and whack some more cr4p out it with a big hammer.
Currently in stef123's garage:
2006 Ford Mondeo ST TDCI