Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - toxic fumes warning light

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11th August 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

hi all update on my laguna,took car to garage on monday for rear axle bushes to be replaced and asked if theycould check error codes & reset,they said no point as warning light would go off by itself after a number of trouble free starts & a decent run.picked car up & took home contemplating the pro's & con's of giving it a good run on the motorway to get the cat & lambda sensor's nice & hot, anyway just as i got home there was a god awful bang from the back of the car so phoned the garage & took straight back ,turned out the nearside bush had popped out so car was left over night & bush replaced again first thing next day (great service as it was not the garages fault that the new bush failed) anyway picked car up all ok & toxic fume warning light goes off after usual status check when ignition turned on .so brother in law & garage appear to have been proved right.p.s got the shock of my life regarding the cost of job (supply & fit rear axle bushes)85.00 i knew i would get a good deal as my brother in law arranged it & had a lot of dealings with the garage before he had to retire but even so i reakon this was one hell of a bargain
Currently in lagunaontheblink's garage:
2007 Laguna 1.5 dci dynamique
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome