Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help, buying an used clio III dci Initiale paris, doubts

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Help, buying an used clio III dci Initiale paris, doubts

Hello my friends, has you notice I am new here, I am from Portugal and I am buying a used Clio III Dci version Initiale from 7/2006 the car has more or less 50000 km

the color is beije and the car is awseome, I am in love

The help I need is in concern with the extras, since the car is second-hand there is few information and who is selling the car cant tell me much, is a rare care he tells me, there is few information out there, so I ask to you guys to help me about this version initiale paris.

What is the standard equipment and what options would be possible to buy in 2006? Sorry about this post, but I need the help to realise how good is the car, and the price it values, is very hard to find information, please help.

For example:
The radio is 6cds cabasse, soo it reads mp3? I saw laguna initiale for example from 2005 it has Rádio Cabasse Auditorium and it reads mp3

If doesnt read mp3's is possible to make some connection for the mp3 player/ipod etc usb?

This model initiale it brings FAP filter? how can I see it?

If doesnt have that armrest where I can find one, in Renault they have it?

ESP Electronic Stability Programme this option in this version has standard? how I know if the car has the ESP?

this car brings normal belt rubber or metal belt?

Where i can find a manual for this car, or a pdf with the parts extras I could put in the car.

Thanks very very much for all help, is precious all help.
Sorry about non native english.

Best regards
  5 Lastest Threads by FGN
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Help, buying an used clio III dci Initiale paris,... Cars & motoring pghstochaj 26 7164 16th August 2009 06:47 PM
Hello to all, welcome presentation Welcome to RenaultForums scatz 3 651 16th August 2009 06:02 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome