I work for Renault UK and can give you some pointers. I can't advise you on specification because each specification is unique to the selling country - so an Initiale in france might not be the same as an Initiale in England..
1. This will vary country by country - Cabasse doesn't automatically mean MP3 support, normally the head unit will have "mp3" written on it if it supports this.
2. Initiale is the trim level, it is the engine that wil denote whether or not the car has
3. I'm sorry I don't understand the question, I'd suggest you ask a Renault dealer
4. This will vary, if your car has ESP you will find an ESP deactivation switch on the dashboard (usually located on the dashboard near the drivers door)
5. Again, I'm sorry I don't understand the question
6. A local dealer should be able to get you a replacement manual.