Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Intermittent immobilsher/fog lights

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th August 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Intermittent immobilsher/fog lights

Hi, I was wondering is someone could help.

I have a 2001 Clio Dyminaque 1.5, my front fog lights have stopped working, however on my dash board when I press the break or put my idicators on the front fog light flashes on the dash. This then brings me to my second problem and i am wondering if the 2 are related, my immoblisher seems to be intermittent and not switch off. This has all happened since I went to the Renault dealership/spares to get the key battery replaced. Has the sync possibly be lost or is there a short being caused by the fog dash light. Its really annoying as it is so intermittent, and wondered any solutions to fixing it.

Also while I was at the dealer/spares i asked for replacement fog lights, but they said i needed to know the type of bulbs I wanted, only I dont know how to get into the fog lights to get the bulbs. Any help for a complete numpty when it comes to cars!
  5 Lastest Threads by wooleywool
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Intermittent immobilsher/fog lights Electronics dayna 11 1391 24th August 2009 07:48 PM
Clio 01 Plate 1.5 DCi: Strange noise, sounds like... Exhausts delta 3 1866 7th April 2009 05:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome