Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Pre-Purchase Advice Needed

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 3rd September 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by rockingbird View Post
Not being funny, but how big are the offspring? We've just got ourselves a replacement Espace but not without looking at all the other options (even though we knew we wanted an comfortable?) and all the Zafira & Scenic "7 seaters" were far too cramped, the back seats seemed real token efforts and no good for anybody of any size and certainly not for any kind of distance! Have you looked at the Espace, Galaxy, Sharan type options?
Hi Thanks for your reply, but its bad enough that i have to compromise on going for a 7 seater (only me to blame) as this year was the year i was going to get my Jag or Bmw so i don't want to compromise on style, as for the ones you mentioned Sorry to say they just don't kick it for me, and to be honest if i had the money i would go for the Volvo XC90 or a Discovery 3 with out a shadow of a doubt, see the trouble i have i work for Land Rover and get to see luxury cars all day long AND I WANT ONE lol, my kids are 3 weeks old 5 and i have 2 other children from another relationship they are 14 and 12 so with a little encouragement to help them drive i will only need the 7 seater for 3 maybe 4 years. so the youngest shouldn't have grown up enough to be worried about space, plus i will only have the other 2 children now and then so need one that the seat fold away with ease
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome