Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Got a Legal Problem Anyone Help????

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Got a Legal Problem Anyone Help????

I Bought my Laguna at six months old from a "large multiple reputable dealer" I just noticed a bit of paint on the nearside rear quarter panel that seemed to be flaking, and then my wife noticed that the rear nearside tyre was wearing on the shoulder. When I changed the wheel for the spare I noticed a bit of a kink on the boot floor, after further checking around I have found loads of overspray on the underneath of the near side which seems to start from the front passenger door to the rear of the vehicle. The wheel I have just taken off looks really poorly, it wont even stand up on it's own it is worn that badly on one side.

I may sound a little daft but I did not expect to have to get on the floor and inspect a car I was buying from a dealer of quite good standing especially when it was HPI checked by them on my behalf, I know some self insured and third party accidents donít get reported but surely something should have been noticed by the dealer whilst doing the PDI.

Anyone help me out with regard to where I stand.
  5 Lastest Threads by foxdell
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Got a Legal Problem Anyone Help???? Cars & motoring 10 1637 18th June 2006 06:20 PM
Towbar on a Laguna Cars & motoring Lagdti 5 1473 6th April 2006 06:37 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome