Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - In car DVD player

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 5th September 2005
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by SportTourer
After enduring hours in the car with the girls bickering we thought we would look into getting a portable in car dvd player set up.
We want it portable to be able to move it from car to car. We want a twin screen model with at least 7" widescreen monitors that attatch to the rear of the headrests, and be able to have 2 sets of headphones. We are also on a budget so don't want to spend anymore than 250 maximum.
Has anyone got a set up like this ? Any comments ? Any advice gratefully received.
Get yourself to Aldi sharpish, they have in their 'special buys' this week just the thing you're after for 170. I was going to get one myself but can't really justify it for the amount we'd use it. Two 7" screens, headphones etc, will connect to games console. Their webpage has changed to this weeks specials now so I can't show you the photos they had up. They came out last Thursday, and normally specials sell out quick as they don't get many in per store, but you may be lucky.

Their products always get good reviews, and it comes with a 3yr warranty.

Currently in HD462's garage:
2000 Renault Laguna 1.9dti estate
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome