Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - service light + check injection

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th September 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
service light + check injection

Hi all i am very new to my scenic in fact about 1 week,i bought this with 1 month warrenty and paid for a extra year, as soon as i drove it from the garage it had a light come on with service and check injection,i pulled over and rang them and they told me to book it in for them to check it over, going in next tues on the 15th, but have read on here that it is glow plugs normally, so my mate checked tonight with his electric meter and he said they are all fine, this check injection comes on every now and again and goes off then comes back on, it is not on from cold but the car does seem slightly lumpy first thing in the morn, and it also does seem to smoke more than my other diesel cars that i have had,and not only when cold it happens when im asking for fuel in low gears 1st,2nd and 3rd. seems to run with power on motorway and dont notice smoke in 4th and 5th. This car is a 2005 scenic 1.5 cc any advice would be great and thanks all, its a great site to read lol.
  5 Lastest Threads by gumboots
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
service light + check injection Electronics gumboots 11 1965 7th September 2009 09:18 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome