Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Vel Satis - Spec Of Standard Xenon Bulbs?

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 9th September 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Dave & Andy,

Thanks as always for your speedy and helpful replies.

I shall search on the net for D2S bulbs then at the standard 4300 and hopefully get some Phillips OEM ones.

Andy I know what you mean about every bit of the VS being unique and being a real heartache. Since Sunday when my exhaust developed its metallic vibration sound when the car was idling after I'd parked up, I've not switched it on since as I work from home, but eventually I'll have to pluck up the courage to take it somewhere for a diagnosis, as it may just be something loose, but I can't decide whether it's driveable or not. The nearest garage to me is a main Renault dealer 10 minutes away, but no doubt they'll tell me I need a whole new exhaust, whereas it may just need tightening, but the nearest friendly local garage is 15 mins down the motorway. Hmm...

Thanks again for advice re the D2S 4300 lights and do I need to know about anything else legal-wise ahead of taking the VS to France?

Cheers again, have a good day.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome