Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Window Regulator Brackets/Clips

View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 16th September 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by amicallef91 View Post
Hi there this is my first post. Im having trouble with my mum's scenic its a 2004 privilege. The other day she went out to go to work to find the window open. When she came home she told me and she called renault and they said that it would be 340 for a new regulator and fitting. To which i said dont bother i will have a look at it. So i started stripping down the door and then looked on here. then I found that it was the clip mentioned earlier on in this thread which I have replaced. Unfortunatly this hasn't fixed the problem and upon further investigation it would appear that there is another clip that is broken in addition the the 1st. This clip is also white and it attatches to the top of the regulator's metal arm and is a support/run through for the metal cable. At the moment the car is unusable and I really need to get this sorfted as my mum is now forced to use my car

I am wondering if anyone here has firstly had the same problem and secondly know where i can get a replacement clip or if you have one spare which you have sorced and not needed.

Thanks in advance!
Hello, have you got any pictures of the part that you need ?? Regards Damian.
Currently in DJC013's garage:
2004 Scenic II 1.9 dCi Dynamique 6 Speed Black (VF1 JMRG) F9Q 812 NDO
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome