Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna ll 2001 1.6 16v starting problems

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 19th September 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi, funnily enough as soon as i posted this thread i found the T.D.C info by accident and followed the instructions like ya say on how to clean it, and wat do ya know! It worked!, still cuts out now and a again when cold but at least it starts everytime now!! Recently had to replace the temp sensor on it but that wasn't to bad! Got a new wing mirror cover from renault for it and cost me 61!! For another tenner i could have got a whole wing mirror on ebay !lol But its done now!! Got to do the cambelt on it soon, well overdue now as its done 73000 miles and is 8 years old, managed to get the cambelt kit from mill auto, our local parts place, got it for 57 with the old mans trade discount!! I will be getting our local garage to replace it though, he said he would only cahrge me 2.5 hours labour for doing it so not to bad i thought! I'll keep ya posted on what hurdles the lovely laguna puts infront of me! Should be fun!!!lol
Currently in danieljobson5's garage:
2001 renault laguna 1.6 16v expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome