Just a quick update:
I have managed to find a seat at a scrapyard, they had 19 clios and the last one I looked at had the seat with the same covering. It appears that renault had previously cut the pretensioner, seatbelt warning wires because of a bad connection.
I removed my seat, used my pretensioner and all the wires and plugs from my seat. There was also an additional switch below the pretensioner that looked like a pressure switch. I had to drill out the pop rivet and put a new one in. The airbag plug was also damaged on the new seat because the guy at the scrapyard was too lazy to unplug it he just broke it, so I carefully removed each wire pin with a needle and used the plug from my seat.
After having the battery disconnected for an hour I then fitted the new seat and connected everything.
Before reconnecting the battery I also removed the old airbag computer (different bosch part no) and replaced it with one from a car that was hit from behind in which no pretensioners or airbags had deployed. The scrapyard that sold me this computer told me that a few different airbag computers will work and that the number does not need to match, renault had confirmed this over the phone. The scrapyard had also told me I could come back anytime to try find one that works if I needed to. Lastly I was also told that the airbag light would remain on because the main
still had the fault saved and they gave me a number of a guy that would be able to delete the fault and verify if the airbag computer is fully functional.
So about 3 hours after having replaced and swapped everything I turned the car on, the first thing I noticed was that the airbag and serv light went off for about 5 - 10 seconds before reappearing which is different than before. This week I am going to get the airbag fault removed to see if this airbag computer is infact the right one.
I'm also thinking of making a blog for this so that others can solve future problems more easily.
Will keep this updated.