Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Scenic Passenger Door Glass

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 29th September 2009
Posts: n/a
You can buy a kit to replace the cables on eBay or you can get pattern parts to replace the entire regulator assy.

really depends on how handy you are.

One of our members has recently bought the kit, hang on I'll find a link to the thread
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome