Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna sunroof

Thread: Laguna sunroof
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna sunroof

A few months ago the sunroof was playing up by not closing fully. Tried to rest it by turning dial fully to left, pressing button in until sunroof moves and then back to the centre position and again hold it in until the sunroof moves. This didn't cure the problem. Turned out that a small bracket had come off the raiser/slider rail. Once this was reattached no further probs until now. Again the bracket has come off, so to make sure it's on the same as the other side (n/s one has come off) i removed the glass roof. Refitted bracket and glass roof but now from fully open tilt the sunroof won't close fully agian. It goes to close and then the ?anti pinch kicks in and it reopens fully. The sunroof opens fine on the slide position. I've tried to rest the roof agian but no joy.

Has someone got the full reset procedure?
Can someone look at the glass in the roof and tell me where the 'RENAULT' is etched onto the sunroof glass? As i took the glass out i want to make sure that its back in the right way around. Renault on mine is now towards the rear of the car and i can't remember where it was before the roof was removed but it looks like the glass will only go back in this way around anyway.

If you open the roof in slide position and then close it the glass lines up with the roof bodywork and i can't see anything that the roof or mechinism is catching on. Any ideas?
Currently in barney's garage:
laguna 1.9cdi 120bhp
  5 Lastest Threads by barney
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna 2 - Door Not Opening From Outside Bodywork Laciotat 7 8632 15th July 2006 11:52 AM
europe sat nav discs Electronics faffer 2 1684 30th June 2006 03:57 PM
Laguna sunroof Cars & motoring SportTourer 4 1912 21st June 2006 04:32 PM
Lags dead Cars & motoring barney 12 2815 11th June 2006 08:05 AM
Engine battery Electronics barney 4 1716 27th March 2006 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome