Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Opps.... I clipped a kerb in my new(ish) Laggy2

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 6th October 2009 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
the independent bodyshop has passed the car to an approved repairer at the end of thier road on the industrial estate for the pricing up and repair, i popped round, looks like they are following it by the book,

I asked that they will fit the suspension parts with same make from the same wholesaler up the road where i bought them (if only to ensure matching parts all round).
They were ok with that, but they have to go for hub/bearing/driveshaft/rack/wheels from the stealership. (as long as the insurance go for it, im ok, it just sticks up the price by over a grand)

It just seems such a waste of money to fit brand new shiney alloys that ill probably kerb in the next 6 months anyway.

oh and i just priced up what the accident has cost me in lost wages, it came to about 400 that i have recipted...
i'm self employed, or was, now it seems i could have made(and saved) more sitting on the dole during the last 2 weeks instead of trying to find work....

(i really hate this country).................
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome