Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Service and Airbag Warning Light

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th October 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Service and Airbag Warning Light

I bought my 2005 clio from an auction and when i got it home i noticed the warning lights. After investigating it i believe it may have been hit and repaired on the drivers side.

I have tried looking at the connectors below the seats and have hardwired the connectors under the passenger seat.

I have also checked both seatbelt pretensioners and removed and refitted the driver airbag and all seem ok.

Really sorry to bring this up again but I have looked throught alot of the other posts and FAQs on this issue and can see nothing to help leading me to think it may be something more complex linked to an accident the car may have had in the past. I am looking to sell the car so need to get the lights put out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ybgurrugby; 7th October 2009 at 08:33 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by ybgurrugby
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio ECU Airbag Fault Help Electronics Hopless 3 1948 7th November 2009 07:36 PM
Service and Airbag Warning Light Electronics ybgurrugby 2 1007 7th October 2009 08:21 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome