Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Just Bought Laguna 2 dci... someone please put my mind at rest .. :((

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 18th October 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks to all of you who've posted constructive comments... they have been noted.

I'm shocked (and slightly confused) at how a forum can have a following of people who seem to have cars that they consistantly throw money at...

Yes i understand that there are thousands of relatively fault free cars out there, and YES i also realise that the problems are generally the only highlighted ones, but surely a forum should offer a little more support for the new member like myself and try to encourage people to keep their cars rather than to get rid...
I've been on a few car forums over the years and have never been greeted with 'thats a whole load of trouble you have there.. get rid' attitude from any members...

well please dont think i'm moaning, i know it looks like it. I'm just a little confused now. If i bought a car that was a whole heap of trouble, i'd get shut buy something else, leave that forum and join another... exactly what i've just done which is why i'm here..

thanks again for all the constructive comments... i'm waffling now so i'll have a break
Currently in bazza825's garage:
2004 Renault Megane CC 2.0vvt Privilege
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome