Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is my dimmer missing?!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Is my dimmer missing?!

Hi all,

I bought a 2001 Laguna Dynamique yesterday, very happy with it, but want to fix a few niggles that have been left over from the last owner!!

First off, infront of my left knee next to the headlight height adjustment switch, theres a gap!! It looks like a panel has been pushed into the dash, but I can't see one inside it.. Is this the dash dimmer switch that I've had loads of trouble finding?!

Next one is the Starter Button - I've never seen a fully working one - so am unsure if there is a problem!! - the Start/Stop text illuminates when the dash is on as usual, but it looks like there is an additional LED at the bottom of the button.. is this supposed to illuminate when the engine is on/off? If so - is this a fuse gone, or is the light gone?

And finally - I haven't had a chance to play with the features properly yet - do the various 12v supplies turn on/off with the ignition, or do they stay always on?

Cheers in advance - I may sound like a moaner, but I am really liking the new car really!!

Currently in Louis's garage:
Laguna II
  5 Lastest Threads by Louis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Climate control not being climatic! Heating & cooling madnoel10 1 1146 22nd August 2007 10:01 AM
Renault Laguna II 2002 1.6 - Rough... Engines Louis 2 1240 11th July 2006 09:51 AM
Is my dimmer missing?! Electronics Louis 2 947 23rd June 2006 11:24 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome