Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Opps.... I clipped a kerb in my new(ish) Laggy2

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 21st October 2009 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
check out the photos of it, they are in my album

i went and got the parts from the local suppliers got a couple of bits to collect tomorrow, the garage aint all that happy as i seem to have clipped them of some of thier profit margin(which im not fussed if they add a slight markup to the parts anyway) , but after speaking with the assesor he's ok with me picking up the parts so long as they are
A: new parts only,
B: exactly the same as what was on the car before the accident
which they all are.

he sounded ok about the repair, its primarily suspension damage and the timing has jumped a little out, slightly clicky, but we wont know untill its been fully checked out, bodywise the boot needs slightly adjusting and the rear bumper has dropped a good 5mm on one side so the bumper side lugs needs refitting .

just the annoying dealership prices for steering rack, driveshaft, hub and bearings and 2 wheels.

just got a call, its cleared to be repaired at the quoted amount

you may now Quote ME
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome