Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - why would my battery be dead?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th October 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry why would my battery be dead?

hi everybody.

I've posted a few threads over the past few months because i have been having endless amounts of trouble with my 2003 clio.

Today i took my car to work and then was heading home for my lunch when the radio kept cutting out. I didnt think much of it because it came back on straight away and the car felt fine.

After eating my lunch i went out to the car to return to work and nothing happened when i tried to start it.
None of the electrics are working.
There is no reason why my battery should be flat when i have been driving this morning and it has been fine.

Last week my car wouldnt start but all the electrics were working fine. I took the car to the local garage and they put a new starting motor in and it has worked fine since then.

is it my battery or is there something else possibly wrong with the car?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, im stuck without my car.

Currently in jonnybelfast's garage:
2003 renault clio 16v 1.2
  5 Lastest Threads by jonnybelfast
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hazard warning light switch...URGENT! Electronics madnoel10 1 3752 16th February 2010 10:16 AM
MK2 Clio sunroof leaking! Interiors jonnybelfast 5 2071 1st February 2010 10:34 AM
why would my battery be dead? Electronics happyspear 5 1352 26th October 2009 02:54 PM
2003 Renault Clio, won't start! Engines tankface 6 5376 1st April 2009 03:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome