Join Date: Oct 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yes, I checked the fuses and all were ok.
Its been in with my local garage and they checked it over and apparently there is definitely power going to the ventilation unit which is why the garage has suggested a new ventilation unit is required. It was only after all this and when i was driving the car home that i discovered that the cigarette lighter and washers weren't working, which is why i am now thinking there must be a link to all these issues and its not simply a problem with the ventilation unit.
(while the car was in a week a go getting the toxic fume thiing fixed the car had a full service and a new battery fitted)
Currently in Ali34's garage:
2004 Megane Dynamic