Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Scenic II - Digital Display Flickering*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #75 of (permalink) Old 29th October 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by jimbailey10 View Post
I had this problem on my Scenic and due to this website I was pointed in the right direction, Thanks!!

The problem started with the clock resetting and within a few days developed to the point where the dash wouldn't switch on without a hefty 'technical tap'. Anyway I found a company on Ebay advertising they could do the repair for 120.

This was cheaper than others and required a small leap of faith of whether they were upto the job as I couldn't see any previous refurbs in their history.

The unit was sent on the Monday, I had a phonecall Wednesday and an email saying it was being sent out and it was in the car working correctly on the Thursday.

I won't advertise the company as this would only get removed but 'tronix-pixel', would be familiar words to those who search ebay .

Thank You Renault Forums and its contributors for helping me getting my Scenic fixed and suffering little from the better half!!!

Same here!
Used the same people, (took a little longer...I live in Greece).
I've had it back about a week now, so far so good!
Currently in rhea's garage:
2004 Renault Scenic 1.6 Auto
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome