Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - HELLLPPP laguna died and now wont start

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to suzanna80
HELLLPPP laguna died and now wont start

Hi all I posted yesterday cos we just brought a 02 laguna estate 1.6.

This evening we were on our way home and had driven about 30 odd miles when at 70mph the car lost all power and we had to coast to a stop off the road.

At this time the battery light, and stop light were on. ]
When parked we got out and lifted bonnet, couldnt see a issue so tried to restart the car and it sounds as though the engine is turning over but the engine is not firing.

We sat there for an hour and checked fuses and stuff and kept trying to start it, but it is not firing up.

We only got the car the other day and havent got breakdown cover, the car has been lest 10 miles outside our city and we dont know what to do, having spent all our savings on the car we are broke and hoping to avoid huge bills with renault allowing them to erm and ahhh over what it could be.

Any ideas....cranks shaft sensor ( had the same sort of thing with my 04 scenic before I got rid) or emu issue??

Is there any reason that the car wont start that anyone can think of.....

suzan na
Currently in suzanna80's garage:
a vauxhall astra sri XP
  5 Lastest Threads by suzanna80
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
please please tell us where the idle control... Engines TazzyK 9 2681 23rd May 2007 12:52 PM
launga has no idle and stalls Engines chris m 4 1270 25th March 2007 12:16 PM
megane cc water leaks Cars & motoring suzanna80 2 1402 19th September 2006 08:17 PM
clio keeps cutting out Engines GeordieClio 1 1222 19th September 2006 08:12 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome