Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hi All and opinions please

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi All and opinions please

Hi all, I've just joined here for some opinions

I've just sold my Evolution VII as I've got a new work contract and wont get much use out of the car , so to replace it I've bought an old runaround laguna 2.0 RT on an R plate (yes R) to get me to work and back for the next 6 months

Its a horrible green colour and I think its been used as a taxi in the past, but to be honest I've been quite impressed by the way it runs and the comfort of it.

Now to the advice.
I'm never one to leave a car very standard and thought for a bit of fun that I'd turn this car into a replica (cosmetic only) of the 1998 BTCC laguna, stickers and all

so what do you think ?

I dont mind spending a few hundred to get it looking something like. I can get the vinals done by a friend but could really do with a set of the gold alloys that were on the BTCC car (replica obviously)

so can anyone point me in the right direction for a set of these wheels and I would also appreciate it if someone could give me a few pictures of the graphics.

I know this seems silly to some people, but I'm a bit daft anyway and thought it would be a bit of fun

BTW the car has 120k miles on it already

cheers for any help/info in advance

Last edited by MadGrip; 25th June 2006 at 10:24 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by MadGrip
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hi All and opinions please Cars & motoring superbiatch 13 1554 25th June 2006 09:25 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome