Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - few questions about scenics?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question few questions about scenics?

hi guys just bought my first scenic a s plated 1.6 rt alize and am really pleased with the car first time in this type of car but there are a couple of questions about it.
1 = the clutch is it on a chain type of system(if you know what i mean)as it makes a slight metal grounding noise if you press clutch pedal at all and the clutch biteing point seems really high so how hard or expensive is it to replace the clutch

2 = i get a oil message up on the dash as soon as i put the keys in the ign ive checked the dip stick and its just below the top notch on it?

other than that im well happy with it wife and kids are too.

oh one more thing lol the locking system on it when you flick the switch on the dash and it locks the rear doors is there anyway at all of locking the front doors whilst your driving
  5 Lastest Threads by madtaff
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
wipers problem? Cars & motoring 1 1097 24th October 2006 12:30 PM
boot on a s plated scenic Electronics madtaff 7 1468 21st October 2006 11:42 AM
scenic- whats this button for? Cars & motoring tarmacfitter 6 1473 27th August 2006 05:55 PM
Renault Scenic - CD multi-changer fitting problems Electronics madtaff 7 5841 18th July 2006 09:42 AM
Renault Megane head unit removal Cars & motoring madtaff 6 2863 18th July 2006 08:36 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome