Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio ECU Airbag Fault Help

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th November 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio ECU Airbag Fault Help

I bought my clio at an auction and the airbag light has been on for a while now so i decided to download some software (DDT2000) and buy a KKL lead so i could run some diagnostics.

There were 6 airbag faults that the program could not clear. I think the car may have been crashed and repaired so i sent the airbag ECU to be reset.

There is now only 1 fault when i scan it. The program displays them in french and the fault reads Airbag - AB82E_X65ph2 PPBoucle avant conducteur. Translated using google the fault is Driver Airbag Loop (Open).

Does anybody know a possible cause. Could it be the connections under the seat. I have disconnected and reconnected them and it has not helped. I soldered the passenger side wires. Should i do the same with the driver side?
  5 Lastest Threads by ybgurrugby
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio ECU Airbag Fault Help Electronics Hopless 3 1948 7th November 2009 07:36 PM
Service and Airbag Warning Light Electronics ybgurrugby 2 1007 7th October 2009 08:21 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome