Just been reading a couple of threads and it is mentioned about NOT using anything but Renault spark plugs.
Now the threads in question are talking about the 2.0
and mine is only the 1.8 but could this be the same on mine?
Reason I ask is this ridiculous on/off problem I have with the electronic fault light and also now the toxic fume filter light.
Before I bought the car the garage had it jetwashed and the pillocks did under the bonnet. It was awful and basically wouldn't run or idle. They replaced the spark plugs and shoved it in their body shop oven and it was all fine (I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Could the plugs be causing my weird problem by causing in effect misfires?