Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The Vel Satis Club, for all things Vel....

View Single Post
post #407 of (permalink) Old 23rd November 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by velsatistony View Post
hi, my 3dv6 auto has being running great for the last few months but over the last few days it has developed a worrying fault.
I cant get it above 2800 revs without a struggle which means overtaking and high speed driving are impossible.
it pulls well to 2500 then just shudders, no warning lights etc, i need the car daily and and dont know where to start, could it be a fuel issue, coils , turbo , etc etc
any advice much appreciated,

also, heating doesnt work that well, i need it to be set to max temperature (26) to get heat, anything less than that is mildly warm, demisting isnt great either. is it just needing a recharge with gas or is it a sensor?

furthermore, rain sensor playing up too, even in light drizzle, wipes on all the time with no intermittent wiping

Hi Tony,

Just to say I'm having the same problems with me heater which only blows hot air when set to max @ 26 degrees, which then makes the car way too hot and stuffy.

So I'll keep you posted if I get any good advice or once I've got someone to take a look at it.

Good luck with your other issues too!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome