Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Vel Satis - Buying Advice

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 26th November 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Vel Satis - Buying Advice

Yes please, I'd love some advice on the painting of the washer, it would really help.

Picked her up at 4pm today, and can't believe what an amazing car it really is. So so smooth and the amount of gadgets is unreal! Parking sensors are particularly welcome.

Only minor things I need to sort out to get her up to showroom standard. The climate control display screen does not light up at night. Easy fix? Also no disc for the satellite navigation system. Will any map disc work or is there a specific one?

I've also heard that you can turn the tyre pressure monitors on and off (useful for if the sensor fault message keeps returning). How is this done?

Thanks for welcoming me into Vel Satis ownership, there seems to be a great community at hand to help!
Currently in MéganeDynamique's garage:
Avantime 3.0 V6 24v Privilège Auto, Vel Satis 3.0 dV6 Initiale, Vel Satis 2.2 dCi Auto Privilège, Laguna II 3.0 V6 24v Dynamique, Mégane II 2.0 VVT Dynamique, Mégane 1.6 Auto Privilège+ Convertible, Clio 1.9 RT-D
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome