Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II, 2003, water in footwells

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 30th November 2009
peter r
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Talking Re: Laguna II, 2003, water in footwells

Have had it since it was a year old, when everything worked. |Locks went first one at a time, once was unable to shut door and had to tie it to drive home. More recently they have gone again intermittently so sometime they open from outside and sometimes they dont...usually one door either front driver or passenger and the central locking doesnt work at no good with electrics... Apart from consumables have spent 350 on turbo instead of the 1000 plus Renault wanted and about the same on locks. Have been living without the light on heater as its only at night and the leak has been the last year so not too expensive just anoying. The tyres have saved hasstle in the past and now know left means right so can live with it.
At least its not as bad as the vectra that had only done 5ooo miles before costing me a 1000 on sensors and stalling on motorway...and automatic..every few mins along with giving me vectra back...walked like an old man everytime i drove more than 20 mins.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome