Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Air Bag Locations - Image Only

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 2nd December 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Re: Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Air Bag Locations - Image Only

In all fairness i do drive with care and consideration for other road users.

I give cyclists as much room as i can when overtaking, and when i cannot, i will hang well back, and will pull onto the opposite lane to give them as much clearance as possible, where-ever safely possible.

For Horses i will (and do!) actually stop and turn off the engine to let them pass!, (would you???)
If i am overtaking i will do so carefully and ensure i am not making any more additional noise than is neccasary, ie.. i will coast past on idle on the opposite lane where ever possible.
(i always get a wave and a thank you by the riders)

Most other drivers simply roar past them, which ALSO! makes me mad as hell!!!

I have ridden a bike on the public roads, though it was over 10 years ago, and wasnt a pleasant experience(but then Gt.Yarmouth isn't one either), with HGV's just inches from the handlebars.

If you got the nerve to face modern traffic, well good on you sir!

BUT!!! if your a numpty that rides like you own the entire road and fails to obey the highway code, then your simply asking to go under the back wheels of a HGV.
and those pesky tories that do run red lights will get nothing more than howls of laughter from me if they should meet an untimely end under said HGV on the wrong side of a set of Red trafic lights. :loser:

here's a question for you!

When was the last time YOU READ! the Highway code ?
Have you ever read the advanced drivers handbook?
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome