Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Today is hopefully the day...

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th June 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to JnyFer
Smile Today is hopefully the day...

... that i collect my Scenic. I am waiting for the dealer to phone me this morning to conferm that all the final paperwork has been received. I am px-ing my Hyundai Coupe and have to takeit in today whatever happens as the tax runs out on it also the insurance changes to the scenic from 11am onwards.

Im really excited just hope everything is ok with the paperwork. We were told on tues by the finance company that it had been approved then went to sign the paperwork wed and hand over a copy of driving licence then the salesman said we have to wait till fri at the earliest to know if it has all gone through. He said they always tell u, u r accepted by there pre checks and then the final decision is done once paperwork is handed in. Is this right?

When mum got finance for my brothers moped it was all done on the phone the same day!

Anyway when i do collect the car i have to go strait to the dvla office so i can change some of the details. It needs to be changed frok disabled car to normal and also i have to get a UK reg document as it is regestered in Ireland at the moment. Then i can get my tax (which i have managed to get the garage to pay for!!)

I will let u all know how it went later.

Jen x
  5 Lastest Threads by JnyFer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Scenic - Starting Problems Engines chris m 12 3149 29th August 2007 08:36 AM
Trouble starting in morning! Engines chris m 7 1303 6th July 2006 02:38 PM
Today is hopefully the day... Cars & motoring chris m 16 1862 30th June 2006 07:03 AM
Hello Newbie Here Welcome to RenaultForums chris m 5 878 26th June 2006 04:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome