Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Any advice on where I stand?

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 9th December 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Any advice on where I stand?

Just to clarify, I would not get the work done yet. Ask the Audi Dealership if they would be good enough to give you a written quote for the work to repair your car. If they have any sense they will do this free of charge because you are now a proud Audi owner!

Photo copy the quote, send a copy of it along with a request for the amount from the dealer, by return. Keep your demand short and to the point, don't elaborate on the histrionics. Send a copy of the quote along with a copy of your request for payment to your finance company and the trading standards and any other association that the "Dealer" might be associated with. List in your letter to the dealer who has been sent copies.

If he does nothing, go the the small claims court, get the forms and fill them out. This is the cheapest way,
unless you have a mate who is a soliciiter

There is no milage in pursuing him beyond this as the costs involved will be more than the value of the repair.
Currently in nobby's garage:
used to own a 2002 laguna dynamique 1.9dci / BMW 525i SE Touring 2001/ Citroen SM EFI 1973
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome