Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Door Rod Clip

Thread: Door Rod Clip
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th December 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Door Rod Clip

hi folks, apologies if this seems like a really stupid question but i havnt been able to open the drivers side door on my S reg Clio from the outside for a few weeks now. Took the inside panel off and the rod connecting the outer handle to the lock mechanism had co,e away and the little plastic clip securing it had broken.
I can fit the rod back into the lock and it stays there for a couple of days and tghen falls out again.
Do any of you knid folks on here know where i could get a new clip from?? I've tried Googling and auction sites for "Door rod clip" but wasn't sure if that was the corrst term for it as i've drawen a blank so far.
Any help would be gratefully revived as since the passenger door lock is broken i can't unlock that from the outdie so i'm having to open the boot, climb over the back seat, open the rear side door, then rerach round and open the passenger door and then reach over and open the driover door from the inside, all of which my mates find incredibly amusing everytime i offer them a lift
  5 Lastest Threads by Reiver1599
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Low Power Cigarette Lighter Electronics Reiver1599 7 2671 12th February 2010 03:05 PM
Door Rod Clip Bodywork Reiver1599 3 1060 10th December 2009 12:49 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome