Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #188 of (permalink) Old 30th June 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Ben, also don't rely on the garage to do the leg-work, to ensure you get the response you are trying to get out of Renault, you must take the lead and pursue directly with Renault UK HQ....even though the garage might do some of the work, you need to file the case, and escalate internally with Renault UK.

I take it your garage is a Franchise - which makes them really unwilling or unable to assist much further!

To save a further posting, Selwonk, am getting some results but need more - anyway of broadcasting it in your next weekly summary e-mail? (trying to get the attn of those who responded to your own poll on the same!).

I've also Kate's Watchdog contact to see whether he can help too - as I indicated the importance of getting "factual raw data" collated in such a way that trends can be analysed and summarised, and also back up any "statements" I have and might make to Renault....will keep you all posted.....

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI

Last edited by brigatti; 1st July 2006 at 01:07 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome