Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Sat Nav Not Working*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 17th December 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: satnav problem in laguna

Originally Posted by pepster007 View Post
I'm so pleased I've found this site. I have a problem with the sat nav in my 2004 Laguna. I took out the disc and when I put it back it could not pick up a signal but it was reading the disc, after a couple of days it is now saying its an un mapped area. The satellite symbol is red and the disc symblol is also red. I have cheked the aeriel(ok) and the light in the sat nav player is orange. I can also hear the player reading the disc. I hope this is enough info for someone to help.
Hi there
Have a look at my last post. I had a not dissimilar problem in my espace but dvd version. I to lost the GPS signal. Whether it was just by chance or not I disconnected the aerial at the back of the sat nav unit, left it out for 5 minutes, reconnected it and left it again for about 30 minutes. On restart the GPS was picked up again, bingo everything works perfectly. Worth a go, I was quoted 3 hours work plus 80 for the shark fin by Renault.
Hope you get it sorted
Currently in Cobra5's garage:
2006 Renault Grand Espace Initiale 2.0dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome